Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 4, 2009

Materials Required For CCNA Exam

I'm gonna explain my study technique which I gathered after experimenting with several people like my friends, colleagues etc. They all succeeded & also appreciated me for my plan. This motivated me to start such a blog.
Please gather all the study materials now for your exam preparation.

You need the following things.
1. Single Book for referring Like Cisco Press Book or CCNA Study guide by Todd Lamle.
I personally suggest you to use Todd Lamle as a beginner for easy understanding.
2.CBT (Computer Based Training) program for understanding the concepts indepth without much effort.
There are several CBT programs available in the market. I prefer few of them like Trainsignal, CBT Nuggets. They are the best.
3.Cisco Router/Switch simulator like Boson.
4.Exam preparation dumps.
There are several Dumps available in the market. I prefer some of the best product like Pass4sure & Testinside. These are very effective one.
5. membership in few IT certificate forum, The best forum is

http://forums.ccna4u.net You will get lot of valuable information from this site in forum section.

So before my next post arrange all the above materials and support programs so that we can start with our study plan. I need your comments to provide better information regarding your cisco certification.


www.ccna4u.net

www.ccna4u.net

Share This!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét